This workshop is for users of Apple products wishing to familiarise and practice. You will have the opportunity to have all your Apple questions answered.
This is what you’ll see/do/learn:
- Apple TV/iPad/iPhone/MacBook connected to projector
- Device connections to wifi– what’s best?
- Collaboration between devices
- iCloud and its mysteries, or not
- iCloud storage – why I should pay more?
- Where are my photos…….
- Printing from an iOS device
- Apple music (not an iTunes course)
- Privacy and pop ups
- Wallet and Apple pay
- Adding email accounts
- Attachments to email
- How do I? – your workshop time
This 1 day training course, over two half days, is delivered through a mixture of workshops and taught sessions.
There isn’t any assessment and we will provide a certificate of attendance for you to use in your CPD.
Sessions are 3 hours per week over 2 weeks
You will need to bring the Apple devices that you have – the more the merrier!