DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE SKILLS IN MATHS, ENGLISH AND ICT?
Directive Training has secured government funding to support the improvement of Functional Skills in Maths and ICT.
This provides a great opportunity for people to develop and improve practical skills, work confidently, effectively and independently in a work/life situation.
The courses can range from Level 1 up to Level 2. Sessions are not aimed specifically at one level. You will work at your own pace at your level.
About the courses:
- Fully funded Maths qualification – this qualification will help you to develop your ability to represent situations using mathematics, analyse calculations, solve problems and interpret mathematics to explain situations. It is an accredited qualification and is industry recognised.
- Co-funded -ICT qualification- this qualification is designed to help you develop practical skills which will allow you to work confidently, effectively and independently in a work/life situation.
To qualify for this fully/co-funded training, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Lived in the UK/EU for more than 3 years.
- Have the right to reside and work in the UK.
- Have not previously attained a GCSE grade A* – C or grade 4, or higher
Training will be delivered at our Directive Training offices in Willerby or can be offered on-site for 6-8 people in a place of work.
Sessions are 2.5 hours in length and will be delivered weekly at a time that is suitable including .mornings, afternoons or twilight sessions. The number of sessions required to complete the course is flexible as this depends on the needs of the learner. This will be determined by an initial assessment.
To secure this funding, applicants will need to be enrolled before the end of July 2018. To find out more, give us a call on 01482 223817, or request more information via our contact page.